Light & Weather Fastness Tester , to determine color fastness to light, weather and light aging of various colored textiles and other materials by simulating both light and dark cycles and nature weather conditions by specimen holders and rack sprays and long-arc-xenon lamp equipped.
- Light intensity set digitally, real-time monitoring, closed-loop controlled and automatically adjust to meet the different standards (standard 420nm; 340nm, 300~400nm, 300~800nm is offered on request)
- 4 inch large color touch panel, a variety of test monitoring modes (animation, digital, graphic) operate easily and clearly.
- All key components such as temp, and humidity sensors, ultrasonic himidifier are imported from USA, Japan, Germany, etc.
- Blackboard Thermometer (BPT), the Standard Blackboard Thermometer (BST), Irradiance detector and samples placed in the same position, a true reflection of the sample under test conditions, the data displayed as figures, charts, curves on the large color screen, no need to stop for observation.
- Detection and wireless transmission using light energy conversion technologies for energy, not the other home power supply.
- Sample holders can be timed independently to achieve different tests simultaneity in the same machine
- Rated 2500W long arc xenon lamp simulate daylight spectrum.
- Industrial temperature control (cooling) system offers quickly and smoothly control
- Set of Sample Holders, set of Blue Wool Fabric (L1~L8), Gray Scale (Changing), Arc xenon Lamp and other
- Working modes To simulate and reinforce the impact of the nature of the measured object, providing light and dark, temperature and humidity, rainning and other quantitative indicators.
- Light source 2500W air-cooled long-arc xenon lamp
- Temperature range 25 ~ 50 ℃,
- Resolution 0.1 ℃
- Humidity range Bright cycle 10 ~ 70% RH, Dark cycle 30 ~ 95% RH
- H. Resolution 0.1%
- Test time control ≤ 10000h
- Irradiance 0.60 ~ 2.01W/m2/420nm (340nm, 300~400nm, 300~800nm is offered on request),Digital set, automatic closed-loop compensation
- Control Accuracy of Irradiance ± 0.02W/m2/420nm
- Sample holder
ISO / GB 135 x 45mm, 12 Pcs only
AATCC 100 x 75mm, 6 Pcs only, Samples can be held on both sides
- Rotation speed of sample holder revolution 5r/min, rotation 180°/r
- Standard blackboard thermometer 40 ~ 85℃, Resolution 0.1 ℃
ISO105-B02, GB/T8427, ISO105-B04, GB/T8430,
AATCC 16, GB/T14576, GB/T15102-2006, GB/T15104-2006
Power 220 V 50 Hz 6KW
Weight 220 Kg
Dimensions 1000 x 550 x 1570 mm (L x W x H)